Frequently Asked QuestionsUser
Knowledge is having the right answer. Intelligence is asking the right question.
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- What is Olleep?
- OLLEEP is designed to help the individual have a one-stop network to browse and search for education providers. It will also allow users to track their education journey through their lifetime. It is a very useful system for parent / child to monitor their learning and career development.
- Why Olleep?
- Olleep is more than just a marketplace. We love learning new things, just like you. Olleep accompanies you on your education journey, provides you assessment tools to plan your career path and to keep track of your recognitions in our Proudfolio. (Personnal portfolio of your proud achievements)
- Why Taster programmes?
- Taster Programmes are short interest/vocational programmes.
- Many are unsure of what they want to study or take up as a career and embark on a course they may not like. Taster Programmes allows individuals to take short courses and decide if their passion is at a hobby level or they are so passionate about the field of study, they want to pursue a profession.
- Why should I use OLLEEP as an individual learner?
- You should use OLLEEP to help you manage your learning and career development in a passionate and systematic way. You can buy courses online (classroom or e-learning courses as they are made available) and track your learning progress and career development. We allow the young child to track all his / her learning from kindergarten to adulthood. This can be the centralised database collection of all his/her learning journey.
- Adding course to your Favourites list
- Saw a course that you are interested in and would like to take it in the future? Add the course to your Favourites list and come back again to purchase it!
- What can I find here?
- Courses at Olleep are categorised by industries, such as Lifeskills and Professional Courses, Architecture and Engineering, Healthcare Practitioners and Technical and, Office and Administration Support.
- Contact us
- If you can’t find any answer to your questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Account & Profile
- Who can create the OLLEEP user account?
- Anyone can create an account with OLLEEP with the correct relevant information. We even allow parents to create an account for their children so that when the children grow older, they too can manage and track their own learning account.
- Is there a charge or annual fee for the usage?
- There are no charges for the individual learners at the moment.
- How can I as a parent share the account with younger children?
- Shared accounts are typically between a parent and a child. This is likely to be in scenarios where the child is young and all his / her learning records are kept to help monitor and track the child’s learning. Over time, as the child grows up, he/she can decide to be an independent learner and have his/her account rendered private. There is a selection switch to turn off the sharing account with the parents. The parents will and can nonetheless still maintain their own personal account like any other individual learner.
- Is there a premium service that I have to pay to access more features and functions?
- Currently there is no plan for premium charges and services. There may however be more value added services for users with selected needs and demands in due course.
- If this is for the tracking of my lifelong learning, how can I use this with the different training providers / institutions that are not in this system?
- OLLEEP caters to many types of training partners, and all courses bought from our training partners online through OLLEEP will be automatically tracked. However, for training outside OLLEEP, you may manually insert and edit your own individual learning into your own record. Hence, OLLEEP will still be able to help you track your learning and career development planning.
- Change/reset password
- You are able to change your password at http://olleep.com/account/change_password
- If you are unable to remember your password, you can click on “forget password” below the password field on the log in screen.
- Opting out of marketing emails
- You can do so at http://olleep.com/unsubscribe
- Deleting your account
- You are able to deactivate your account at http://olleep.com/account/deactivate
- How can I access my certificates?
- You can do so under your profile or at http://olleep.com/portfolio/certificates
- We collect personal data from clients, customers, business contacts, partners, personnel, contractors and other individuals. Such personal data may be provided to us in forms filled out by individuals, face to face meetings, email messages, telephone conversations, through our websites or provided by third parties. If you contact us, we may keep record of that contact.
- We collect these personal data when it is necessary for business purposes or to meet the purposes for which you have submitted the information.
- We will only collect, hold, process, use, communicate and/or disclose such personal data, in accordance with this policy.
- If you are acting as an intermediary or otherwise on behalf of a third party or supply us with information regarding a third party (such as your child, a friend, a colleague, an employee etc), you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained all necessary consents from such third party to the collection, processing, use and disclosure by us of their personal data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy.
- We use personal data for the following purposes :
- To provide our services.
- To respond to the individual’s request or for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the time of collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection).
- To maintain contact with clients and other contacts.
- To keep clients and other contacts informed of the services we offer, industry developments, service offerings, and/or events we are holding, that may be of interest to them.
- For general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management.
- For recruitment purposes.
- For purposes related to the employment of our personnel and providing internal services to our personnel.
- All other purposes related to our business.
- Are the classes conducted online or in physical classrooms?
- Classes will be conducted by training partners in physical classrooms or online depending on the Training Partner.
- Types of courses provided
- There are 2 main types of courses provided: Lifeskills programmes and Professional courses.
- Is the course fee fixed?
- Prices listed on Olleep are set by the Training Partner. They determine the cost of the training programme, however, do check if it includes other cost like materials, etc.
- What are the different payments methods provided?
- We use a secure payment gateway which accepts all major credit cards.
- When must I pay after booking the course?
- When you select the course/training programme, date and time, and confirm the booking, you will be prompted to make payment online. After payment is completed, your booking would be confirmed.
- Your full payment allows us to send you an email confirmation for the course and reserve a place for you.
- Where can I find my transaction records?
- You can find them under My Transactions at http://olleep.com/account/my_transactions
- What happens if the lesson is cancelled?
- Alternative arrangements will be made by the Training Partner in the event where the Training Partner cancels the class.
- What happens when I can’t attend the class?
- For any reason that you may be unable to attend a class, please let the Training Partner know in advance. Different Training Partners may have different practices to handle this.
- Do I need to give feedback?
- Yes, it acts as closure to the course for you and the Training Partner. Your feedback will help us to monitor the quality of the Training Programme.
- Where can I view feedback given by me?
- You can view it under My Courses http://olleep.com/account/my_courses